Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Parasites - Book Review

Marjorie DeLuca's The Parasites (The Iduna Project Book 2) grabbed hold of my imagination and didn't let go. While I enjoyed reading The Forever Ones (Book 1), DeLuca's storytelling shines in Parasites. The plot is tighter and the characters are better developed.  I loved the growth shown by Paige, the main character. And I had some serious character love going for Crime Lord Antoine.  But my favorite part of this book was the action - there was a lot of it - and it gets really intense.  This is where DeLuca shined.  I enjoy an action-packed movie that has me on the edge of my seat and while reading The Parasites, I could see the scenes - the explosions, the carnage - and I loved it!

Amazon Purchase Link


No comments:

Post a Comment