Sunday, November 3, 2013

Reviews

If you've self published a novel, I'm sure you can relate.  It's hard to get reviews.  I've had readers comment on Facebook but unless someone has liked my author page, their chances of seeing the comments are pretty much nil.  I've sent out .mobi and .pdf files in exchange for honest reviews. I didn't expect that everyone would necessarily like my novel but I'm learning that just because someone responds to a review request doesn't mean they will follow through. It's been a bit disappointing. I've been left wondering - Did the file not open correctly?  Did the reader just not connect to my story? Hmmm...

So, when someone does take the time to share a review, it's a wonderful thing!  Thanks to those who have read/reviewed Of Dreams and Shadow.

I've attached a link to a recent review if you care to click on it but if not, I have copy/pasted the review below.

 5 star review

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Expect To Put This Down After You Start ReadingOctober 20, 2013
This review is from: Of Dreams and Shadow: Forget Me Not Book One (Paperback)
Ever have the feeling someone was watching you? That maybe you should walk a little quicker, hurry inside your home and lock the door? Then when you reach the "safe zone", you laugh off the heebie-jeebies and all is well? After you read "Of Dreams and Shadow", you'll be taking those senses a little more seriously. This is a great read for the opened minded. I enjoyed reading this book, and getting to know the characters--even the sinister "shadow"--. In your head you'll be trying to warn and protect a little girl, and rooting for the two young loves to beat and overcome evil. Will they succeed? Well, I'll be impatiently waiting for the sequel!





No comments:

Post a Comment